Friday 14 January 2011

Reading, by Maria Fernández


READING:
I’m not really interested on the reading at the school. It’s very interesting, entertaining… But I prefer to read my own books. I like fantasy and action book I hate history and war books, they are very boring.
Normally, I choose the book, if I like the cover, though I always read the blurb because sometimes they are horrible and looks very boring.
When I like the summary, this means that it’s going to be an entertaining book. When I have free time, when I finish my homework, and before going to bed, I spend some time to read. I’m not a fanatic of reading, and it isn’t the best thing that I like doing but, sometimes it’s very relaxing, because it is the only time of the day, that you can be quiet, and with out any stressful thing around you, since you are open minded.
My favourite writer is Federico Moccia. He is an Italian writer. My favourite book is “ A tres metros sobre el cielo”. The book it’s about a boy and a girl that fall in love, but they come from very different worlds. The girl it’s a brilliant student, and the perfect daughter. On the other hand, the boy, Step, it’s an aggressive teenager, and he didn’t care about the studies, regardless, they fight for their love. She managed to make Step change, and they live a love story. I have already read all the book of that collection.
María Fernández García 4ºA

No comments:

Post a Comment