Friday 14 January 2011

Harry Potter


I have read all the Harry Potter´s books, and the story is absolutely fantastic. There´re seven books. I think the numbers four, five, six and seven are better than the others, because the other books were more childish, but the latter story becames for adults.
The plot is not complicated: Harry, Ron and Hermione are wizards and they study in Howarts. The story starts when they arrive to the school for the first time. They live exciting and curious adventures while they´re becaming adults. Everybody at the school knows who Harry is. In the most of the books, Harry and his friends fight versus Lord Voldemort and his people. Voldemort is the antagonist of the story, he is an evil person. He killed Harry´s parents when he was a baby, and Voldemort wanted to kill Harry too, but strangely he survived and Voldemort remained weak for a long time. Only Harry can kill him.
At the moment there´re six films about the story. Recently, the number seven part one was released in the spanish cinemas. I´m thrilled about it because I´m a crazy fan. The book number seven, ``Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hallows´´, is probably the best, and there are a lot of things about it. So, Disney has done two films for this book. I prefer two parts, because I love Harry Potter´s world, though the films don´t reflect the story very good.
Those books are the best that I have read, and I read a lot.
Thanks for J.K. Rowling for writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment