Saturday 10 April 2010

Books I like to read by Pablo Arruti


The main kind of books I like reading are fiction books, I enjoy reading it because they have a clear story to tell us, and also they have some side plots which are very interesting. Those books are very easy to read, despite having a lot of things which are not related to the story, while you are reading it you are getting into the story, so you cannot stop.

Other books I got a kick out of are those about the problems of young people because they show problems we are facing. These books are also very easy to read because they use common languages in most of the cases.

To conclude, I do not dedicate my free time to reading because I prefer doing other things but if I had to choose I would choose a fiction book. Unfortunately, those are not chosen to be read at school.

1 comment: