Saturday 10 April 2010

Book genres by Angel Díaz

Nowadays there are a lot of genres of literature. Epic, lyric, drama, romance, satire, tragedy, comedy, tragicomedy are some of that styles.

There are books for everyone, it's like the colors, and there is a color for each person. If you like movies you can also taste the literature, because in many cases is as a film script. What about you, what's your type of book?

In my case, I don’t have a favorite genre, I like read novels of action, some comedy, especially if it is theater. Although I don’t usually read during the course, now I'm reading a book of cinema, this book is different to any other, because it is a book made by students and teachers of my school.

In my opinion the habit of reading is good, but only if you like what you read and you are not obligated to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment