Monday 7 June 2010

MY LIBRARY by Santi Sañudo

My Library

Hi, my name is Santi. I’m fourteen years old and I live in Bezana. I’ve got a small library in my bedroom. It’s not too big, it’s about 100 books. Some of them are from I was a child. The newest are more or less big. They’ve got among 600 pages. Most of them are adventure books with a little fantastic touch. I usually buy my books from a magazine called “The Readers Circle”. It’s got the newest book and they are cheaper than a normal book if you it in the book shop.

My favourite book is Eragon, it’s got two books more to continue the story and the writer is writing the last book, The Empire. The books are about a farmer who works to survive in a world dominated by the evil Empire. Eragon discovers a dragon egg and his life changes completely. His feature and himself becomes interesting when he meets his dragon, Shaphira. He makes alliances with draws and more fantastic creatures to destroy The Empire. This is one of the books most excited I’ve ever red in my life. I recommended to you, it’s got action, magic, a very little love and so much funny! You will enjoy it.

His writer is Christopher Paolini, he’s one of the most younguest writers who had sold so much books. His is form United States, Montana. He was born on the 17 of November of 1983. He actually had written the trilogy of Eragon and he is writing the next book and the end of the story, it is called The Empire.

Santi Sañudo 3º ESO-D

No comments:

Post a Comment